badge

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Happiness Ray

I could probably do nothing new,
I could probably do nothing true,
Enough, for you to call me vile,
But I'd stay stupid to see you smile.

I may never say it out aloud,
But at the risk of sounding cheesy,
I'll probably tell you today,
How beautiful to me, you sound.

Those hands as artistic and poised,
As the art you create and are.
You move like a healing gale in a run,
And when you talk, the world is happy and up!

You're so splendid, you define the word.
Such a pleasure to have you in my world.
A blessing by my side, petite and smart,
Everything you do has a little bit of art!

It's magic to me how you survive,
My relentless cheapness all day, everyday.
Believe me, I've seen souls strive,
But you stick to me, you stay.

Nothing is perfect, the world’s not,
I’m not perfect, you’re not,
But you’re trying the best you can,
That’s what makes you beautiful.

A morning smile that dazzles the sun,
And an evening goodbye like a warm coffee cup.
For you make every day a Sunday,
You are my happiness ray!


0 comments:

Post a Comment