badge

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy B'day Sweetheart

From the first day I saw you,
There was a kind of attraction.
From the time we held hands,
The touch of your fingers, exhilaration.


Your beauty extends into the heavens,
It goes on forever and never lessens.
You make everything else appear hollow,
Wherever you are loveliness is sure to follow.

You occupy my mind,
Each and every morning, all through the day.
When I look in your beautiful eyes,
I know thats where I belong.

Every now and then, we fight,
But I'm holding on to you, tight.
In you I've found the reason of my being,
You are my world, my life, my everything.

Our hearts are drawn together, bound by destiny,
Every road leads to your door.
A girl this perfect I never knew,
Until the moment I met you.

It's the way you look at me,
Your smile just makes me melt.
It's the simple things you do,
That make me fall in love with you, all over again.

My mouth deeply hungers,
For the sweetness of your lips.
I want to feel the heat,
As the passion quickly builds.

You mean the world and everything to me,
Every hour of everyday.
I want to tell you that you are loved,
Much more than words can ever say.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and our past,
The way you look at me I know that our love will last.
We share something only you and I can share,
We're beautiful together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude....this one is osm...!!! wow..!!! got all senti while i was reading it...naice...lucky naqs...
keep it up..!!!
~nishith

Rafaa Dalvi said...

thnx thnx... i made u senti, thts sumthin to be proud of... btw 'naice' is my trademark word... dont use it :P... actually v both r lucky, not just her :)

Unknown said...

Hey this one's awesome!!! too good!

Rafaa Dalvi said...

thnx moonface

Post a Comment