badge

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me

Birthday is a great day, when we enjoy growing older and people enjoy our sheer existence in this world. I've grown up to be twenty five today, and it has been nothing less than an event with so many wishes pouring in every few minutes (I’m sorry many of you got call waiting and I couldn’t respond to your calls). I am overwhelmed by the love and I will always treasure it.

I have learnt a lot in these twenty five years. I gained friends. I lost friends. I found love. I lost love. I had my ups. I had my downs. I looked at others and wished I was them. I learnt their reality and was glad who I was. When I was broken and my pillow was soaked in tears, I told myself that it was okay to be flawed, sensitive and have demons in my head. I realized I didn’t have to live their version of life or conform to their realities. I had to make my own reality, my own truth, accept my shortcomings, along with my admirable qualities and wear every scar with pride. In the end, I am happy to be living life, irrespective of what is thrown at me and I will ensure to give back, in some way, to the world whose impressions have shaped my past and present and shall affect my future.

P.S. Captain America- Civil War is the best Marvel movie till date. You must definitely view it on the big screen. And yes, watch out for our friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment